At Ragthor, data protection is our priority. This policy explains how Ragthor collects, shares and uses your personal information. This policy applies to personal information we collect when you use our mobile games and websites, or when you otherwise interact with us.
We collect information that you provide to us when you enter a contest or promotion, communicate with us through social media, request customer service, or send us an email. The information we may collect about you is your name, social media ID, age, and email address.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use our mobile applications we collect information from you and/or your device, which may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
- Device Information: Information about software (Android version, device type, etc) and other unique identifiers such as advertising ID and time zone.
- Location Information: Although we do not require your location, some services we use may require it.
We may include advertising in our video games through the display of third party advertisements. Ragthor may share your Advertising ID to advertising networks for the purpose of direct marketing.
Social networks, links to websites, among others
Our games or websites may offer social sharing features and other tools. Some of them are: Facebook Like Button, Twitter Share, among others. Using such features allows you to share information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity providing the social sharing feature.
Our services may contain links to websites, social networks, etc. We are not responsible for the content of other companies' websites, social networks, platforms, etc. or for the practices of such companies with respect to the collection of personal information.
How we use your information
- Improve our Video Games.
- Facilitate communication with users.
- Respond to your comments, questions, requests, and provide customer service and support.
- Send you technical notices and updates, as well as security alerts.
- Communicate with you about products, promotions, offers and events.
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards.